1st Franklin Financial Crossville
- Monday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Tuesday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Wednesday 08:30 AM - 01:30 PM
- Thursday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Friday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Our Local Dealers
We proudly offer select financing at the dealers listed below. Please be sure to check out their sites and support your local community!
Lansford Kawasaki and Suzuki
Crossville Tire and Appliance
Tommys Motor Sports of Crossville
Frequently Asked Questions
- What documents do I need to apply for a 1st Franklin loan? What documents do I need to apply for a 1st Franklin loan? As part of the process, we will need a few documents to secure your loan. You'll need valid identification, such as driver's license, social security card or birth certificate, proof of address such as utility or phone bill, voter registration card or mortgage statement, and verifiable income such as paystub, tax return or bank statement.
- Can I qualify for a loan if I have a low credit score? Can I qualify for a loan if I have a low credit score? If you have a low credit score, we could still be able to help. We make loans to fit just about any budget.
- How long does it take to get approved? How long does it take to get approved? Approvals are done right at the branch, so you could receive approval on your loan the same day you apply.
- What loan amounts do you offer? What loan amounts do you offer?
1st Franklin Financial offers personal installment loans within the range of $600 and $15,000. Interest rates vary by loan amount and by state.
- How is a 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial loan different from a payday loan? How is a 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial loan different from a payday loan? 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial is not a payday lender nor do we offer loans secured against a customer's next paycheck. We offer customers short and long term installment loans with payment plans that fit each customer's need.
- Is 1st Franklin Financial Corporation a bank? Is 1st Franklin Financial Corporation a bank? We are not a bank. We are a privately—held corporation that has been engaged in the consumer finance industry since 1941. We fund our loans through a combination of the issuance of short and longer-term debt securities, such as Senior Demand Notes, Variable Rate Subordinated Debentures, Commercial Paper, as well as with borrowings from time to time under our revolving credit facility.
- Are 1st Franklin Investments insured? Are 1st Franklin Investments insured? Our Investments are not bank deposits and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) or any other Federal or State Agency. Investors must rely solely on the Company's ability to pay principal and interest on its Investments.
- Is 1st Franklin licensed to sell Investments in all states? Is 1st Franklin licensed to sell Investments in all states? We are licensed to sell Variable Rate Subordinated Debentures to residents of Georgia and South Carolina. Senior Demand Notes may be sold to residents of Georgia, only. Commercial Paper may be sold to residents of any state, except California.
- How do I make an Investment? How do I make an Investment? Simply call us at 706-886-7571 or 800-282-0709, and one of our Investment Center representatives will provide the information you need to start the Investment process. Sales of certain Investments are sold only by Prospectus and are strictly regulated. Therefore, Investment may not be purchased online, and you must speak with one of our representatives.
- I have a local 1st Franklin office in my area. May I visit with them to open an Investment? I have a local 1st Franklin office in my area. May I visit with them to open an Investment? Our branch offices are unable to open or discuss Investments with you. They will refer you to the Investment Center, located only in Toccoa, GA. Please call the Investment Center at 706-886-7571 or 800-282-0709 to ask additional questions or begin the opening process.
- What are the Investment Center hours of operation? What are the Investment Center hours of operation? The Investment Center, located at 135 East Tugalo Street, Toccoa, GA 30577, is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and will accept phone calls or in-office visits during that time. On Saturday, the Drive-Thru is open from 8:30am to 12:00pm; however, the switchboard is closed on that day.
- Will I be able to call and leave a message before or after business hours? Will I be able to call and leave a message before or after business hours? Yes, you may call the Investment Center at 706-886-7571 or 800-282-0709 any time before or after business hours to leave a message. One of the Investment Center representatives will return your call on the following business day. You may also send us a message at this link or by direct email to [email protected].
- If I call during business hours, will I talk with a “live” representative or with an automated answering service? If I call during business hours, will I talk with a “live” representative or with an automated answering service? You will always be greeted with a friendly live voice, who will make sure that your call is handled in a professional manner. We do not use any automated answering service during business hours.
- Will I be able to manage my 1st Franklin Investment account(s) online? Will I be able to manage my 1st Franklin Investment account(s) online? Yes! You will be provided a form to complete, which will allow you to sign-up for Online Investment Services as soon as it is returned to the Investment Center. At that time, you may click the "Login" link located at the top right of any of the Investment Center web pages. You will need to "Sign up" the first time you go to the Online Investment Services. Once that is completed, you will be able to login to manage your Investments, view your history, make transfers between any of your Senior Demand Notes, and more!
- Does 1st Franklin offer an online bill payment service? Does 1st Franklin offer an online bill payment service? You will be unable to initiate payments directly from your Senior Demand Notes online; however, you may have funds automatically sent to or withdrawn from your Senior Demand Note through a 3rd party. For example, you may have your payroll directed to your Senior Demand Note by setting this up with your Employer, or you may sign into your Credit Card account and have payments withdrawn from your Senior Demand Note by listing your Senior Demand Note account. Please contact the Investment Center for applicable routing numbers and complete instructions.
- Why does my Senior Demand Note with Check Writing privileges say that these checks are payable through South State Bank? Why does my Senior Demand Note with Check Writing privileges say that these checks are payable through South State Bank? Because 1st Franklin is not a bank, we must use a bank to process these check redemptions from your Senior Demand Note. Your funds are with 1st Franklin and South State Bank will be unable to cash checks for you or verify your Investment funds.