1st Franklin Financial Cornelia
- Monday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Tuesday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Wednesday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Thursday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Friday 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
- What documents do I need to apply for a 1st Franklin loan? What documents do I need to apply for a 1st Franklin loan? As part of the process, we will need a few documents to secure your loan. You'll need valid identification, such as driver's license, social security card or birth certificate, proof of address such as utility or phone bill, voter registration card or mortgage statement, and verifiable income such as paystub, tax return or bank statement.
- Can I qualify for a loan if I have a low credit score? Can I qualify for a loan if I have a low credit score? If you have a low credit score, we could still be able to help. We make loans to fit just about any budget.
- How long does it take to get approved? How long does it take to get approved? Approvals are done right at the branch, so you could receive approval on your loan the same day you apply.
- What loan amounts do you offer? What loan amounts do you offer? 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial offers loans up to $15,000. Our Premier Loans are available up to $10,000. Minimum loan amounts vary by state. State: AL, LA, MS, SC, TN, TX - Minimum Loan Amount: $1,000 State: GA - Minimum Loan Amount: $1,250
- How is a 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial loan different from a payday loan? How is a 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial loan different from a payday loan? 1ˢᵗ Franklin Financial is not a payday lender nor do we offer loans secured against a customer's next paycheck. We offer customers short and long term installment loans with payment plans that fit each customer's need.
1st Franklin Financial Clarkesville